things not to say to a cutter:
- I’ve seen worse
- cover them up
- why don’t you just stop?
- promise not to do it again
- if you do it again, I’ll tell
- if you loved me, you wouldn’t do that
- you’re just an attention seeker
- there is no need to cut yourself, you have a good life
- why do you do it?
- don’t demand to see someone’s cuts
- don’t demand to see someone’s scars
- don’t try to change the subject if they bring it up
WHEN PEOPLE THINK BEING RUDE TO TEACHERS OR PROFESSORS IS FUNNY.
when people give me compliments I feel like a vending machine trying to accept a wrinkly dollar and it’s just really frustrating for everyone involved
I’ve never related to anything more in my life
Pro Tip: Don’t tell depressed people how good they have it in comparison to others. They already know and already feel guilty about it. You’re making the problem worse.